Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"SEX LOVE Death" by CutZy McCall

"Snapshot Of A Desperado"

You think you're never coming down.
You think you're always gonna be up there in some "better"
               world of "bad."
You think the world is against you cause you fight like hell to be good and fail
Every time.
You think you're mine. Well you're not. You're not anybody's baby, honey,
Got that?
You're a child of Evil, all the way.

It's why I love you, baby. That's right.
I love the fucked up nut you've grown to be.
I love the way you spiral down, hurt, moan, groan, sling
       self-pity through the air, catching it perfectly on your Big Screen.

That's right. You're a bully. A cop. A killer.
But you do it in such a beautiful way.
And I know you suffer, honey. I know it hurts like hell. I wish I could be there to bring you
Chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk.
Know why?
Cause I been there, and I love myself.
It's why I get off on your "bad" thing, honey.
I'm hard to get, like you.

Do you mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment